Friday, August 13, 2010

Bear of a Day



What a day! Heading home with my head held high from a day of conquered errands my car dies. At a very busy intersection during rush hour. Then it rained. And rained. And rained some more. Roads flooded and by the time I got home from dropping off my car at the dealership we had lost power. No cable. No internet. Not even enough power in the laptop to last through a DVD. It was like living in the 1700's. Now I know why they went to bed so early. Suffice to say I'm sure the car can be fixed and I'm really glad I was able to get everything I needed to done early.

So in light of all this when power came back I fired up my favorite digital coloring book, cranked some tunes, and started doodling. Here are a few of the fruits of my therapy. They're not going to wow anyone. They are more exercises in a more painterly approach I am attempting. I'm happy with how that aspect came out at least. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment